News Justice Involved Summit
*PLEASE RSVP TO firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND EITHER OF THE SUMMITS AND STAY FOR THE LUNCH THAT IS PROVIDED!!
Justice Involved Summit Agenda
- Summit Purpose
*Connectivity with law enforcement and provider agencies
* How can we work together to make our jobs easier?
* What are service alternatives within the community to prevent incarcerations/hospitalizations?
- 10:00am- Introductions
- CSS Justice Coordinators and explanation of Justice Coordination Services
- County Social Services Overview
- 10:15am- Provider Agency Presentations- (explanation of MH crisis services and how to access them)
- North Iowa Regional Services- Adult Crisis Stabilization, Subacute, Access Center, Future Youth Crisis Stabilization Center
- Elevate CCBHC- Mobile Crisis Response, 23-Hour Observation and Holding, Community-Based Crisis Stabilization
- Inspiring Lives- Assertive Community Treatment, Subacute, Intensive Residential Services, Adult Crisis Stabilization
- 11:00 am- Benefits of Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Training
- BH County Sheriff-Tony Thompson
- BH County Jail Diversion- Sara Geiger
- 11:30am-- Reference Material-Laminated Cards Discussion/CSS Brochures
- 11:45am- Q & A
- 12:00pm- Lunch will be Provided- Discussion/Networking
Back: All News