Crisis Services
If an emergency is life threatening, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.

Crisis mental health services are available at our designated mental health centers and hospital emergency rooms. The Clerk of Court located in your county is the access point for involuntary commitments. Application for financial assistance must be made to your County Social Services office after stabilization. for 24 hour access or call 1-866-468-7887